Monday, January 31, 2011

Hmmm i may have made a mistake :)

i think there was once it actually happened but i didnt think much of it because no one gave me that prophecy :)
It was actually by accident and laziness did get my own prophecies :D OK here it is :
December 30th: I was bored... And my computer had some minor problems.. so i went on and just scribble some random chat.
First day of school: Hi my new friends hmmm who may be nice? And i know practically most of the boys like Mun Chong and Cher yi though we were never the same class but through casual chats. Then out of nowhere i heard a girl laughing, I then started to wonder which girl dared to laugh so loud infront of the class. It was a girl with a name so familiar and I  then started talking to her then chat with her online, she was amazingly happy and cheerful. What the "prophecy" was that on the paper i wrote down during december suddenly came through. I had scribbled was a girl with medium long hair and was very friendly and was funny and loved to laugh. Didn't know what came through me then but it happened and I could almost predict where she was gonna come out from like the toilet beside our class, i was behind the back door and i knew she would appear from the toilet and come across the back door. So here it is a prophecy i made myself without any help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment